DOOZIES: Dinars Exchange, Dinar Daddy's Tidbits
9-17-2012 Newshound Guru Med THE DINAR IS NOT GOING TO COME OUT OF THE GATE AT 1 TO 1. I AM BETTING BETWEEN 10 CENTS AND ABOUT 28 CENTS TO START. MOST WILL BE VERY SHOCKED…BECAUSE MANY WILL HAVE TO HOLD ONTO THEIR DINAR FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD TO GET THE VALUE OUT OF IT…IT [ARTICLE] EXPLAINS THAT THEY EXPECT TO TAKE TWO YEARS TO REACH.
9-17-2012 Newshound Guru Enorrste while the CBI may have changed plans to go from a direct RV to a “free float”, it clearly has NOT changed plans to get the value of the dinar up to at least $1. This is extremely powerful, IMO, because as KAP [Kaperoni] noted…a free floating dinar is inconsistent with a LOP! Saleh’s statement is consistent with our latest theory regarding a “free float” of the currency. If, as we expect, the currency is allowed to float in the very near future it could easily reach $3.50 by the end of 2014. In fact, we expect it to reach $1 by the end of this year, 2012.
9-17-2012 Capt Ron: I think we truly may have arrived. The synchronized events of Chapter 7 talks, the return of Talabani to Iraq, and the deadline of the oil companies to Iraq for payment. Also, the logistics of effecting a RV seem to be in place at the banking levels. I’ve never seen it all lined up so well before now.
9-16-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Just to clarify Shabibi has never once said that the IQD would revalue to become the strongest currency in the Middle East and remain at levels above Kuwait’s. In fact he’s never said they would “Revalue” at all. At the Arab banking conference in 2008 (held in Cairo), Shabibi did say that he wanted to return to their currency to levels that closer resembled what they were in the 70s and 80s. The “Returning to former glory” statement from Shabibi (while a very positive one), is frequently misquoted. “4-7-2008 Shabibi – We aspire in the near future to the return of Iraqi dinar to what it was in the seventies and the beginning eighties against the dollar and other foreign currencies and we are endeavouring and serious in this regard, but added that this process is not easy and simple and depends on the supply and demand of Iraqi dinars.” Whether that be by revalue, floating orbit of exchange, straight redenomination, change in peg, letting the market drive it up etc., is of course 100% classified.
9-15-2012 Intel Guru Ray I just wanted to give a brief update. I know a lot of people are on edge waiting to hear if a date has been set for the RV. I have not been able to get hold of my contacts yet due to the weekend. As soon as I find out something, I will pass it along … just relax and let this happen.
9-15-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 It appears to me, that with Malikki and Shabibi doing there thing next week, and if it is about release from seven as well as getting investments in Iraq, they pretty much have to get this done before the meetings.
9-14-2012 Poppy3: WELL I DISAGREE WITH TONY ABOUT THEM BEING PAID TOMORROW BUT HAVE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE AND HAVE BEEN TOLD (I AM STILL CONFIRMING THIS NEWS) THAT THE ERBIL AND HCL WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BY NEXT TUESDAY AND IF THEY ARE IT SHOULD OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE OIL CONTRACTS TO BE PAID ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS SOUNDING VERY GOOD PEEPS STAY TUNED AND ISN’T IT INCREDIBLE THEY ARE HAVING MEETINGS EVEN THOUGH THERE IS TURMOIL AND CRAZINESS GOING ON IN THE STREET LIKE THAT IS NOTHING. I REPEAT THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST NEWS WE HAVE HEARD IN A WHILE.
9-14-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS MAY BE A DELAYING FACTOR BUT IT COULD ALSO BE AN EXPEDITING FACTOR. IN EITHER EVENT OR SCENARIO HISTORICALLY USUALLY THING’S OF THIS NATURE NORMALLY HAS A LIFE SPAN OF 10-12 DAY’S BEFORE BEING SETTLEDOR AT LEAST CALMING DOWN TO WHERE IT’S INFLUENCING NATURE IS NOT AS PREVELANT OR BEING FELT. I AM EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC AND BELIEVE ONLY POSITIVE RESULT’S WILL SOON OCCUR FOR ALL OF US. [post 2 of 2]
9-14-2012 OKIEOILMAN: GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. EVEN THOUGH WE ALL THOUGHT AND HAVE BELIEVED IN THE IMMENENCE OF OUR CURRENCY EXCHANGE WE NEED TO ALL BE AWARE THAT OF THE POLITICAL TURMOIL AND DISSENT IN THE MOST VOLANTILE SPOT ON EARTH (THE MID EAST NEARLY IN IT’S ENTIREITY) CAN’T HAVE ANYTHING BUT AN EFFECT ON THE TIMING OF THE RE-EVALUATION OF THE WORLD’S CURRENCIES. THIS MAY BE A DELAYING FACTOR BUT IT COULD ALSO BE AN EXPEDITING FACTOR. Read more
[Blaino] STAND BY FOR NEWS AND STUFF!!! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[Blaino] LET’S TALK ABOUTT A MAJOR BANK…. SOMEWHERE IN THE NORTH WEST….. WITH A RECENT NEW HIRE IN THEIR CURRENCY DEPARTMENT…. NOT NEW TO THE BUSINESS, NOT NEW TO THE CONCEPT…. JUST HIRED TO REPLACE SOMEONE MOVING UP TO A BETTER JOB !
[Blaino] SO………. TODAY SEEMED RIGHT TO “DROP IN AND GET INTRODUCED”…
WHEN SUDDENLY….. KIDDING ABOUT THE SUDDENLY… COULDN’T RESIST! LOL
[Blaino] ANYWAY….AND…. BEFORE HE CAN MENTION IT….. SHE ASKS…. “IQD?”
9-13-2012 Newshound Guru Vic1 NO…WORRIES, WE ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD… I CARE NOT OF THE QE3!!! THAT IS…AS SOME LIKE TO CALL IT, SMOKE AND MIRRORS! GO GET ‘EM …SHABIBI!!!
9-13-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ALL of the news that comes out of Iraq must be questioned. …we have two very conflicting articles on Iraq’s potential with the HCL – one very poor, one very good, and BOTH come from reputable sources! With that said, I try to read as much as possible, take it all with a grain of salt, and form my opinions based on what I believe to be accurate…
9-12-2012 Poppy3: I TODAY AM ANTICIPATING AN RV PRIOR TO OCT 1 BECAUSE I THINK THE MEETING TODAY BETWEEN DR SHABIBI, IMF, WORLD BANK WAS A MEETING PERTAINING TO THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING MEETING AND HOW THEY ARE GOING TO ALLOW THE DR TO HANDLE LETTING THE ATTENDEES KNOW ABOUT THE RV AND POSSIBLE RATE AND WHEN THEIR INVESTORS WILL BE READY TO INVEST IN IRAQ. I THINK WE ARE IN GOOD POSITION THAT TALI, BARZA, AND MALIKI, AND NAJARI WILL COME TOGETHER AND DO THE DEEDS NEEDED AND THE RV WILL HAPPEN. WE JUST CAN’T PLACE OUR FAITH IN THESE PEOPLE TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THEIR CITIZENS. IF TALIBANI PUTS HIS FOOT DOWN AND JUST A COUPLE OF THE OTHERS DECIDE TO STAND WITH HIM AS THEY HAVE INDICATED THEY WILL DO THEY CAN GET ALL THINGS PENDING COMPLETED IN 48 HOURS AND THE DR CAN AND WILL PULL THE TRIGGER. HANG ON AND GET PREPARED. IF WE SEE ERBIL IMPLIMENTED GET OUT THE DINAR AND GET IT COUNTED BECAUSE IT IS KEY TO EVERYTHING ELSE FALLING IN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. IT TAKES 1/3RD OF MALIKI’S POWER SO WITH IT THE FIELD IS OPEN FOR EVERYTHING ELSE IMMEDIATELY.
Ok, I am going to toss out a theory…You may or many not agree, but based on actions within Iraq and other events. It may be very close to what we will see happen in the near future.
I believe the plan always was to release the dinar at a “staging rate” at or about 1 to $1. There are many documents that reference that from Dr. Fadel, to the SIGIR report. So we can say with high probability that was, or should have been the plan.
The issue is, if that was the case, some liability falls on the CBI and Iraq. They must be able to sustain this rate. Remember as much as 10 trillion dinar may have been sold outside the country for what Saleh said, “will be held as a foreign reserve currency…for a very long time.” Read more
9-12-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Exxon Mobile, Phillips, Chevron and some big banking companies that are working under contract in Iraq and have not been paid have put out an ultimatum to get paid by Oct. 3rd. These are serious threats and will shut down Iraq. Also, the CBI site that we can see is set up by the U. S. and is not the real site. Only Shabibi knows the exact time and date. My personal opinion of what the rate will be is $3.50 – $5.50.
9-12-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni They have been making the announcement to the world for the past two years. I believe the plan is such that it is good that they keep telling everyone (as more dinar is sold) as that builds there reserves back up (some 76 billion now). That was the goal of selling dinar. Now, the question is what is next? And how can they afford that now that they have sold so much. That is also accounted for… Therefore, If this is the event we think it is, and is talked about by various articles, sources as it is, sharing information was part of the plan and was expected. [post 2 of 2]
9-12-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman From my airport source in Bagdad, Talabani should be back in Iraq by Sunday. Maliki will be flying to the U. S. on Monday to meet with Obama and the U. N. to attempt to get all of chapter 7 out of the way. I am expecting announcements to come out of Iraq sometime after Wednesday night on into next week. I was told from 2 confident sources that on Switzerland forex the IQD was showing up at $7.13 and went up to $9.22, the VND was $.23 and went up to $.32.
I was told they expect the rate to go live between Wednesday night and next Wednesday, just telling you what I was told, but, we have been told this before. Can I confirm this, No!
High ranking UST people are telling me the live rate will be released between Wednesday morning and this coming Sunday, this is just what I am hearing. I fully believe it will happen before the 21st, not fact, just my opinion. We can’t ask for much more than where we stand right now.
9-10-2012 Intel Guru Tony I know what the target dates were. The first target date was Sept. 1. The secondary date we’re coming up on. That’s why our group went there from Washington, why votes are being taken in parliament today & yesterday, they’re trying to meet the secondary date. I’m hearing power sharing deal will be done. Kurds gave extension to the 15th…some votes taken, formal one tomorrow, announcement on Wednesday. This month is all I can tell you, I hope it’s on or before the 18th but everything I’m hearing says this month.