I’m posting this to clear up a few things that have come to me recently via email about others and their information that I allow onto Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits. Here are my thoughts…
- I do NOT always agree with the views of those who I interview on Tidbits Radio. Just because I don’t disagree on air doesn’t mean I believe them, or am condoning what they say. I simply allow others to report their opinions on my site, nothing more. I’m not the all-knowing sensor of what I believe to be truthful information. I do my best to present info and place it into the proper categories. Beyond that, I don’t know what to tell you.
- I do NOT always agree with the view of those who’s information I post on Dinar Daddy’s Tidbits.
- I definitely do NOT agree with ANYTHING posted within the RUMORS or DOOZIES sections of my site.
- I was told by a very valid source tonight that the latest rumor about a $27 cash-in value per million dinars at a Wells Fargo Branch in Reno, NV is an absolute SCAM!!! Anyone who has traveled there, please be careful! The guy who is orchestrating that deal was in Panama a few weeks ago and scammed people out of MILLIONS of IQD. This is an OBVIOUS scam! The entire world’s economic system would literally shut down if the Dollar were to be DEVALUED against the other currencies in the world, let alone against that of the currency of Iraq, who’s current status against the US Dollar is less than 1/1000th of a Dollar at present. It just will NOT happen like that at THAT level.
- Anyone telling you the currency will NOT revalue potentially has an agenda to share that information. Same goes for the pumpers! You need to be aware that ANY information that seems to out of sorts probably is. Use your God-given discernment to know how best to feel about your personal holdings.
- I absolutely believe the Iraqi Dinar will increase in value one day. I just do not know to what level or how it will play out. Anyone telling you differently or assertively, is only guessing if not lying or pumping to boost themselves up.
- NO ONE who knows anything would EVER tell anyone about it. It just doesn’t happen that way. Sorry… it just doesn’t!
Go Truth… Go Dinar!
The * Dinar Daddy: My Opinion about the IQD & More… by Dinar Daddy's Tidbits, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.